WarParty is an old school RTS where players must gather resources to unlock new buildings, units and upgrades, with the goal of destroying all their opponents’ bases. Players can also control a powerful chieftain that they can shape by selecting talents when they expand their settlement. These talents also offer new units or bonuses that can change the way players play.
Resources are limited however and the player will need to step out of his base to gather precious resources required for more powerful units, or capture and hold shrines that slowly give them power points used to summon powerful abilities that can turn the tide of battle.
They will have to be careful however, as wild dinosaurs and other tribes roam the map.
- Old school RTS with a modern twist
- Immersive stone age setting with different environments
- Hunt wild dinosaurs or use them as mounts for your units
- Bring forth powerful abilities from thunder bolts to meteor showers and rain death on your enemies.
- Shape your tribe and chieftain with powerful talents.
- Intensive multiplayer with players competing against each other or play cooperative against AI.
- Create massive armies and fight to control resources.
GAMEPLAY / TUTORIAL
Warparty System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 550 or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 6XXX or higher.
- DirectX: Version 9.0.
- Storage: 1000 MB available space